Front End Developer Angular Typescript
UBSLogic is a leader in IT outsourcing technologies in Central and Eastern Europe, offering a wide range of technology solutions that help improve human interactions, making everyday life easier.
Through our solutions and services, we enable businesses to leverage innovative technology in order to provide superior customer experience and at the same time achieve operational efficiencies and regulatory compliance.
We are happy to announce a super interesting job to work with innovation centre which ensure a steady supply of pioneering innovations to meet customer and market requirements of
As a UBSLogic’s Front End Developer, you will be supporting web applications that utilise the latest technologies across the stack of our customer. This is a very important position in the team which requires a talented developer with a good understanding of programming, excellent front end development skills, aesthetic sensitivity, and lots of tech savvy. You will also be used to following Agile methods and be motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
What will you be doing?
- Taking ownership of an internal application within our partner
- Influencing solutions for new features in the application
- Breaking new features/work into stories and tasks
- Offering help & guidance to peers whenever required
- Reviewing code and approve/merge PR requests
- Deploying any new features or updates to testing environments
- Aiming to deliver any new feature work within the agreed timescales
What We’re Looking For:
- Extensive prior experience with Angular and Typescript.
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system.
- Strong expertise with HTML 5, CSS 3, SASS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Experience with concurrent development source control (Git) and continuous integration (preferably Azure DevOps)
- Create standalone, reusable, and testable modules and components.
- Fluent English!!! to be able to collaborate with an Internation team and colleagues from around the Globe.
Skills That Will Help You In The Role
- BSc degree in relevant software engineering discipline – or equivalent work experience
What we offer for you
- 100% remote job type, you can work everywhere and flexible work hours
- Experience working with global clients from all over the world
- Hign Salary depending on experience and skills
- Paid 20 calendar days of vacation and paid sick leave
- Democratic culture, ambitious goals, best workflow practices
- Opportunity for your professional and career growth in interesting projects