FullStack Developer C#/.Net (middle/senior) 4+years
UBSLogic is a leader in IT outsourcing technologies in Central and Eastern Europe, offering a wide range of technology solutions that help improve human interactions, making everyday life easier.
We boost the projects of our customers with team augmentation services and the creation of dedicated development teams in our R&D centers. UBSLogic assembles and maintains all-scale top-notch software development teams in our R&D centers in Poland, Kazakhstan
Through our solutions and services, we enable businesses to leverage innovative technology in order to provide superior customer experience and at the same time achieve operational efficiencies and regulatory compliance.
We are happy to announce a super interesting job to work with innovation centre which ensure a steady supply of pioneering innovations to meet customer and market requirements of
- Lead the team being a technical expert .NET Core C# and lead by example and be a mentor
- Back End development, test and implement new software programs
- Provide advice to the team mates who are in charge of Front End development
- Test, maintain and recommend software improvements to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Development of technical specifications and plans
- Analyze user requirements and convert requirements to design documents
- Compile timely, comprehensive and accurate documentation and or reports as requested
Must to have:
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
- Experience in the .NET Core C#
- Experience in database technology such as SQL Server and Cosmos DB.
- Experience in architecture styles/APIs (REST, SOAP)
- Familiarity with Design Patterns
- Experience in SOA.
- Experience in cloud development (preferably Azure DevOps)
- Experience with concurrent development source control (Git) and continuous integration (preferably Azure DevOps)
- Fluent English!!! to be able to collaborate with an Internation team and colleagues from around the Globe.
Nice to have:
- Degree in IT, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, System Management, Information System Management
- Fintech background and familiarity with EMV principles will be considered a plus
What we offer for you:
- 100% remote job type, you can work everywhere and flexible work hours
- Experience working with global clients from all over the world
- Hign Salary depending on experience and skills
- Paid 20 calendar days of vacation and paid sick leave
- Democratic culture, ambitious goals, best workflow practices
- Opportunity for your professional and career growth in interesting projects