For a fast-growing French company that aims to profoundly change the financial ecosystem of companies and accountants in Europe, we are looking for an experienced Ruby Developer. Via this platform people can manage their invoices, conduct expense reports, and make payments.
Must have skills for this role:
– Proven experience with Ruby and Postgres from 3 years
– RSpec: unit tests, integration tests
– Performance of Rails / DB applications
– REST API design
– Integrations of external services and data sources / outputs (including formats such as FTP, XML)
– Expected qualities: listening, know-how technique, entrepreneurial spirit, tenacity
– English is a must, French is a plus
– Location Poland and Bulgaria with European Passport (relocation is could be)
Nice to have skills for this role:
– Frontend: React 16.13, Hosting: GCP
What we offer for you:
– 100% remote job type, working from home, flexible hours
– permanent employment, additional social benefits
– up to 25 days of paid leave per year.
– new challenges in tech career and opportunity to work with international Ruby team
– trainings and extensive performance improvement programs.
Process of hiring: Interview with the customer, technical questions, no live coding